Strategic Funding Partnerships
Purpose-designed collaborations that advance women's entrepreneurship.
The Cherie Blair Foundation for Women works with companies, governments, institutions, trusts, charitable foundations and international development agencies to deliver our women-centred programmes and catalyse women’s economic justice worldwide.
We have a deep understanding of the unique challenges faced by women entrepreneurs in low and middle income countries. Since 2008 we have worked with partners to develop and deliver innovative and tailored programmes that support women to build the knowledge, skills, confidence and networks they need to start, sustain and grow successful businesses.
This enables women to reclaim their rights, become better off, more secure and independent, support their families, boost their communities, and contribute to economic growth and global sustainable development.
We look for innovative, mutually beneficial partnerships to advance development progress. The WEAVE activity exemplifies this. The effective partnership structure enabled WEAVE to be contextualized, scalable, sustainable, and truly impactful.
We take pride in working closely with companies and institutions to co-create bespoke projects that bring together our programmes with your expertise and objectives.
By partnering with us, you are able to…
- Co-create women’s entrepreneurship development programmes that realise your strategic aims.
- Increase women’s participation in their economies, enhancing talent pools, supply chains and markets.
- Be part of an international coalition of multi-sector partners including corporations, institutions, governments and multilaterals.
- Boost employee engagement and satisfaction by proudly supporting women worldwide, with the option to involve your team.
- Support prosperity at the family, community, national and global level.
- Contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals – particularly goal 5 (gender equality) and goal 8 (decent work and economic growth).
- Make your mark as an instrumental driver of women’s economic empowerment in alignment with a trusted, recognised actor in the field.
The power of partnerships
A glimpse at what we can achieve by working together...
Collaborating for impact: lessons learned from our long-term partnership with Qualcomm
Qualcomm Wireless Reach and the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women reflect on the lessons learned through our 5+ year collaboration.
Multi-stakeholder public-private partnerships: collaboration, innovation and growth
Caroline Rubin, Managing Associate at Nathan Associates, on our impactful public-private partnership with USAID and Qualcomm® Wireless Reach™
Leading the Response: Partnering with PayPal to Support Women Entrepreneurs Through COVID-19
Paypal more than doubles its investment in our Mentoring Women in Business programme, boosting support for women through the pandemic.
Become a partner
Only by working together can we make a difference to women entrepreneurs in low and middle income countries.
If you share our vision for a world where women thrive as business owners, please get in touch with us to explore potential partnerships.
If you'd like to discuss a potential corporate or institutional partnership, please get in touch with us today.
Together we are unstoppable
Take a closer look at the impact we catalyse with partners around the world.Our impact