Our 'Ready for Business' strategy will see us revolutionise business opportunities for one million women by 2030.
We’re going to revolutionise business opportunities for one million women by 2030.
Our ‘Ready for Business’ strategy will see us significantly scale up our work to revolutionise business opportunities for one million more women entrepreneurs in low and middle income countries by 2030—the end point of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals—and rapidly accelerate progress for women across the world.
This ambitious new strategy guides our work from 2023 to 2026, building on the success of our last strategy that saw us support over 100,000 women in just four years. Every element of our strategy and how we deliver it is shaped by our principles.
What we’ll do
In order to reach one million women entrepreneurs and support them to start and grow successful businesses and drastically shift business ecosystems so they are fair and inclusive we will:
- Develop and deliver digital, women-centred services so more women are able to be successful entrepreneurs.
- Grow a network of delivery partners delivering our flexible range of services for women entrepreneurs.
- Host a thriving community of expertise in women’s entrepreneurship: sharing, learning, advocating for change and challenging the barriers facing women.
- Lead global advocacy to challenge the systems and structures holding women back from success.
- Create a membership community committed to funding our work so that women have the opportunities to fulfil their potential as entrepreneurs.
What we’ll achieve
With a global community of partners, donors and institutions, we will fight hard to ensure we contribute all we can towards the achievement of Sustainable Development Goal 5 on Gender Equality and Goal 8 on Decent Work and Economic Growth.
The resilience, drive and ingenuity of the women we work with inspires us to be unstoppable in our commitment to ensuring the economic rights of women everywhere are fulfilled. With this strategy, we believe we have put ourselves in the strongest possible position to achieve this.
We are ready for business.
Be part of the movement
Work with us to play a crucial role in revolutionising business for women entrepreneurs.
Our donors have supported over 230,000 women in low and middle income countries to start, sustain and grow businesses through our work. Your vital donation will help us reach many more.
Corporate and Institutional Partnerships
Purpose-designed collaborations that advance women's entrepreneurship.
Sign up to our newsletter and find us on social media!