School of Marketing
Our Digital skills programme with the School of Marketing was available in 2020, as part of the Foundation's support for women entrepreneurs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We partnered with School of Marketing (SoM) to offer a unique digital skills programme for women entrepreneurs around the world, to help the marketing skills development of those who need to re-position their businesses in light of the pandemic.
The programme was free to all women in our programmes, past and present, for an initial period of six months, giving participants access to the latest thinking and resources from experts in marketing. The programme included access to a suite of bespoke learning resources on marketing skills and knowledge across five key learning modules. Upon completion, participants received a globally recognised qualification.
Through this online programme women could:
• Supplement the knowledge and training they gain from the Foundation
• Increase their business’s resilience in response to changing needs
• Develop the skills they need and apply them to their business
• Study from home in their own time, at their own pace
• Access the latest thinking and resources from experts in marketing
• Earn a globally recognised qualification
Our digital marketing skills programme [...] will help those impacted by the crisis to up-skill and re-train in this critically important area, in order to help them take their next steps into employment or self-employment.