It’s here! Unveiling our new website
We’ve built a new website to help strengthen our work and better support women entrepreneurs worldwide. Explore everything it offers…
Today we’re excited to reveal the brand-new Cherie Blair Foundation for Women website. We’ve worked with web developers Reason Digital to bring you a site that drives forward our mission and puts women entrepreneurs at the heart of everything we do.
Our new site will strengthen our work in many ways, from raising awareness of women’s entrepreneurship to presenting our research better; from bringing in vital donations to facilitating people and partners into our programmes; from sharing our online events to hosting our open-access resources for women entrepreneurs.
We designed this new website so you can better access and understand everything that we do – whether you’re a woman entrepreneur, someone working in women’s rights, a company interested in advancing women’s entrepreneurship, a peer organisation, a member of a government, a person who’s looking to support women worldwide, or just someone who is interested in a future where women have economic equality. With that in mind, we invite you to explore some of our new content:
- ’Why women entrepreneurs?’ – here’s the crucial bit. Gender equality is a human right. If you’re wondering why we do what we do, here’s where you’ll find out.
- We also have a new section called ‘Her Stories’, sharing the experiences of women entrepreneurs who have taken part in our programmes across the globe. We’d really encourage readers to spend some time getting to know these incredible women through their stories.
- ‘What we do’ tells you how we work to achieve our mission – through our training and mentoring programmes to support women entrepreneurs, and through research and advocacy to change things for the better.
- From there, you can learn about our three flagship programmes, or find out more about our work pressing for change
- All our current projects around the world can be found here, and work we’ve delivered in the past is here.
- You can keep up to date with all of our news, resources, learnings and developments
- And of course our new site showcases the fantastic impact our work has had over the years—not only on the women entrepreneurs as individuals, but on their families, communities and societies.
- Finally, if seeing our important work and everything it’s achieved has you interested in getting involved with the Foundation, we can set you on the right track here.
We hope our new website inspires you to join us on our journey, empowering women in low and middle income countries to start, grow and sustain successful businesses.
Accelerate women’s economic empowerment around the world by donating today.
Women's economic equality is non-negotiable. Thanks to your donations, we're able to support thousands of women entrepreneurs around the world each year to break through the gendered barriers holding them back and fulfil their potential. Please support our vital work by donating today, and help us build a more equal, safe and prosperous world for generations to come.Donate now
Ilgin was a mentee on our Mentoring Women in Business programme, since achieving incredible things. She spoke alongside Cherie Blair at the launch of our 100,000 Women Campaign at Davos.
Salome took part in our Road to Growth programme from 2019-2020.
Juliet runs a vegetable stall in Nairobi. Our HerVenture mobile learning app supported her to develop her business skills, overcome the pandemic's challenges and start on the pathway to growth!