The Cherie Blair Foundation for Women is recruiting a programme delivery partner to provide on-ground implementation and co-ordination for our programming in South Africa, starting in Q1 of 2022.
The delivery partner will be expected to market the Foundation’s HerVenture app to a further 3,000 women entrepreneurs, following our successful pilot of HerVenture South Africa in 2021. Additionally, we will be launching our blended learning Road to Growth programme to support 50 women entrepreneurs with more established businesses.
In addition to managing the HerVenture and Road to Growth programmes, the delivery partner will be expected to support the logistics for the Foundation’s leadership and influencing training, which is a complementary online training programme to enhance entreprenuers’ soft skills on leadership, influencing, communication and advocacy.
The partnership is expected to commence in Q1 2022 and run for a period of approximately nine months. Exact timings will be confirmed with the donor and selected partner.
The payment terms will be finalised with the selected partner prior to contracting. Please note that the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women does not make advance payments.
The maximum available budget for the partnership is USD is 100,000 inclusive of any local taxes. However, the Foundation will prioritise proposals that offer the best value for money.
All submissions must be sent to email@example.com by 9:00am GMT on 13 December 2021. Please use ‘YOUR ORGANISATION NAME_Programme Partner South Africa’ as the subject title to your email application.
Prospective consultants are expected to submit an Expression of Interest (5 pages maximum) in English, including the following:
- Profile of consultant/firm, clear demonstration of previous experience in:
- Working in South Africa
- Micro and small/growing businesses and women entrepreneurs
- Delivering women entrepreneurship development projects in South Africa as well as the criteria outlined in Section 4: Selection Criteria
- Outline of how consultant/firm will approach marketing the HerVenture app to 3,000 women and training 50 women entrepreneurs for Road to Growth
Appendices to the proposal must include:
- CVs of the consultancy team
- The partner’s approach to ensuring personal data is collected, used and stored fairly and using secure means.
- Three references from similar work experience including email contacts and phone numbers
Thank you for your interest in the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women. We look forward to receiving your application.