Amplifying the voices of women entrepreneurs, and what you can do to help.
In this brand new, hour-long Insider Session, we showcase the incredible achievements of three of the women entrepreneurs in our programmes, who share their experience of resiliency and determination in the wake of the current crisis.
You can also hear from our CEO Helen McEachern and Founder Cherie Blair CBE QC regarding the challenges facing women entrepreneurs in low and middle income countries, what we are doing to support them now, and what we can all do to respond to the growing demand.
- Cherie Blair CBE QC, Founder of the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women
- Helen McEachern, CEO of the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women
- Elçin Karatay, owner of a law firm in Turkey, and recent graduate from our Mentoring Women in Business programme
- Khanyisile Masongwa, owner of a performing arts business in South Africa, and also a recent graduate from our Mentoring programme
- Dafne Marenco, Mexico, business owner of trade show productions for the heavy duty and passenger transport industry in Mexico, and recent graduate from our Road to Growth programme